I got this recipe from a local radio cooking program. It's easy to assemble and features traditional pizza ingredients over a unique noodle "crust". Get ready to dish out the recipe!—Shelly Ryun, Malvern, Iowa
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) cooked spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Garlic salt to taste
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. Add spaghetti; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with the beef, spaghetti sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms and onion. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spaghetti Pizza in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p274
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Spaghetti Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review