- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. In a large bowl, toss spaghetti with egg substitute and Parmesan cheese. Spread evenly into a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook the beef, onion and peppers over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in spaghetti sauce and seasonings; heat through.
- Spoon over spaghetti. Top with mushrooms and mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Spaghetti Pizza Casserole
Sort By :
"Easy to make. I added extra sauce & it tasted great."
"Excellent. I've been making spaghetti Pie for 30+ years and this is just wonderful. A great variation on an old time favorite. Thanks, Kim, for sharing a great recipe."
"Delicious! Easy to make :)"
"Since I only feed two people I could make this in a smaller quantity---I did thirds---and it was great and fast."