Spaghetti Pizza Bake Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti, broken into thirds
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 jar (28 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. stir in salt and pepper; set aside. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain.
- 2. In a bowl, combine eggs and milk; stir in spaghetti. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with spaghetti sauce, beef mixture, pepperoni, mushrooms and olives; sprinkle with cheese (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 12 servings.
1 cup: 345 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 732mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein
Reviews for Spaghetti Pizza Bake
"It sure sounds good, i'm going to give it a good try. Some ingredients my family won't like, and will substitute Italian sausage for half the hamburger?.."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.