Spaghetti Pasta Salad Recipe
- 12 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced, optional
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile in a large salad bowl, add the cheese, pepperoni, ham, green pepper, tomato, onion, cucumber and olives. Add avocado if desired.
- 2. Rinse pasta with cold water; drain well. Place on top of salad ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing: toss lightly to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 15-20 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 147 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 342 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.