I've been teaching microwave cooking classes for over 10 years. These meatballs always get people excited about using their microwaves. The recipe is easy enough for kids to prepare on their own.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- In a bowl, combine beef and sauce mix. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place
- in a shallow 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high
- for 2 minutes. Rotate a quarter turn. Microwave 1 minute longer or
- until meat is no longer pink; drain. Yield: 30 meatballs.
Add Spaghetti Meatballs to your favorite spaghetti sauce and serve over noodles with garlic bread and salad. They also make a great snack.