Spaghetti Mac Recipe
"This hearty meal is my mother's creation and ranks among my kids' favorites," relates Linda Sawin of Sterling, Massachusetts. "I often cook the sauce over the weekend and freeze it, then warm it in a jiffy after a busy day."
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, tomato sauce, onion, parsley, salt and oregano; heat through. Drain macaroni; top with the beef mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 330 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 1,118 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC