Spaghetti Mac Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, tomato sauce, onion, parsley, salt and oregano; heat through. Drain macaroni; top with the beef mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 330 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 1,118 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Spaghetti Mac
"What a simple and good weeknight meal, made with ingredients I always have on hand. My four-year-old, who is in a picky phase, scarfed it right down. Everyone else liked it as well. It's a great way to use up that half pound of ground beef that always is left over when I make meatloaf."