"This hearty meal is my mother's creation and ranks among my kids' favorites," relates Linda Sawin of Sterling, Massachusetts. "I often cook the sauce over the weekend and freeze it, then warm it in a jiffy after a busy day."
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, tomato sauce, onion, parsley, salt and oregano; heat through. Drain macaroni; top with the beef mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spaghetti Mac in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p40
Reviews for Spaghetti Mac
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review