- 1-1/2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/4 cups chopped imitation crabmeat (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- Place spaghetti in a bowl; drizzle with butter. In another bowl, combine 2 eggs and Parmesan cheese. Pour over the spaghetti and toss to coat. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with crab, Swiss cheese and onion.
- In a bowl, lightly beat remaining eggs. Whisk in the cream, salt, pepper and cayenne if desired. Slowly pour into crust. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Cover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Spaghetti Crab Quiche
Sort By :
Right now I am giving this 4 stars (instead of 5) because if the recipe is made exactly as written, there is too much filling for a 9" pan. Right now, some is spilling over in my oven- good thing I placed it on a cookie sheet before putting it in the oven. I will return later with a flavor rating after dinner. I do love all of the ingredients. Just need to see how good it is all together. I don't have a larger pie pan, so maybe next time I will decrease the ingredients slightly.