This is a delicious dish perfect for those who are watching their budget. Plus, it's quick and easy.Cary Letsche, Brandenton, Florida
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken into 4-inch pieces
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup ketchup
- In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Add onion, onion salt and
- seasoned salt; cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Remove
- from the heat. In a large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to
- package directions; drain and return to pan. Add beef mixture, soup
- and ketchup; mix well. Simmer for 5-10 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 345 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 866 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.