Spaghetti Chicken Bake Recipe
Leftover chicken and her grandmother’s treasured recipe add up to a delectable, down-home supper that heats up chilly nights in Stafford, Texas for Joyce Fogelman. TIP: Serve with an easy salad of tossed greens or a loaf of crusty French bread.
- 3 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the green pepper mixture, chicken, tomato sauce, soup, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
- 3. Drain spaghetti; stir into chicken mixture. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 423 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 1,073 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Spaghetti Chicken Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC