Spaghetti Chicken Bake Recipe
- 3 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the green pepper mixture, chicken, tomato sauce, soup, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
- 3. Drain spaghetti; stir into chicken mixture. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 423 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 1073mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Spaghetti Chicken Bake
"This was disgusting and dry. Yuck!"
"My family thought it was too spicy. I think I will try again without the hot pepper sauce."
"Its a good recipe, i would like to cook again"
"It was ok, no big deal"
"Add slivered carrots to dish also"