- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (26 ounces) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Remove from the heat.
- Drain pasta. Combine soup and sour cream. In two 8-in. square baking dishes, layer half of the meat sauce, pasta, soup mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 55-65 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Reviews for Spaghetti Casserole
Sort By :
"We thought this was okay. The soup and sour cream added a foreign layer to this. Needs spice."
"My 16 & 18 year old boys LOVED this! I made one big 9x13 pan instead of two 8x8 and our family of 4 ate more than 3/4 of it! The only change I made was using angel hair pasta--it worked great! Very comforting main dish served with garlic bread."
"This is an awesome recipe for anyone busy! I have made it several times and I even overheard my husband telling his friends how good it is! It's even better on day two. The great thing about this recipe is that you can use inexpensive ingredients. I use store brand tomato sauce, noodles, and soup. I use very lean ground beef. And instead of sour cream, I use non-fat Greek yogurt. To make it a little gourmet, I'll but freshly shaved Parmesan cheese to put on top. I just served it for lunch with a few friends over to watch football. Everyone got seconds and I had to review! This is definitely a must have recipe!"
"Loved this recipe! Will make it again."
"We loved it. Especially being able to freeze half of it for another meal."