- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Remove from the heat.
- Drain pasta. Combine soup and sour cream. In two 8-in. square baking dishes, layer half of the meat sauce, pasta, soup mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 55-65 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Reviews for Spaghetti Casserole
Sort By :
"My 16 & 18 year old boys LOVED this! I made one big 9x13 pan instead of two 8x8 and our family of 4 ate more than 3/4 of it! The only change I made was using angel hair pasta--it worked great! Very comforting main dish served with garlic bread."
"This is an awesome recipe for anyone busy! I have made it several times and I even overheard my husband telling his friends how good it is! It's even better on day two. The great thing about this recipe is that you can use inexpensive ingredients. I use store brand tomato sauce, noodles, and soup. I use very lean ground beef. And instead of sour cream, I use non-fat Greek yogurt. To make it a little gourmet, I'll but freshly shaved Parmesan cheese to put on top. I just served it for lunch with a few friends over to watch football. Everyone got seconds and I had to review! This is definitely a must have recipe!"
"Loved this recipe! Will make it again."
"We loved it. Especially being able to freeze half of it for another meal."
"This is now my husbands favorite way to eat spaghetti!!"