Spaghetti Carbonara for Two Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 bacon strips, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; discard drippings.
- 2. In the same skillet, melt butter; stir in the cream, Parmesan cheese, pepper flakes, salt, pepper and bacon. Drain spaghetti; add to cream mixture and toss. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 394 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 428mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein .
Reviews for Spaghetti Carbonara for Two
"Followed the recipe and added shrimp and increased the sauce. It was a keeper"