Spaghetti Carbonara for Two Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; discard drippings.
- 2. In the same skillet, melt butter; stir in the cream, Parmesan cheese, pepper flakes, salt, pepper and bacon. Drain spaghetti; add to cream mixture and toss. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 394 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 428mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Spaghetti Carbonara for Two
"Followed the recipe and added shrimp and increased the sauce. It was a keeper"