- 1 cup warm water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried basil, marjoram, savory and thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions. (Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; this dough should appear dry. If it looks wet, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of flour.) Yield: 1 loaf, 16 slices(1-1/2 pounds).
Reviews for Spaghetti Bread
Sort By :
"Chose medium crust color, came out crispy on the edges with cheesy crunchiness. Would choose light next time. Inside was nice & soft, lots of herby flavor, would use the full 2 tsp of garlic powder next time. Buttered hot or toasted, yum. Just smelling it bake in the bread machine was heaven. The order of the ingredients is perfect, will make this again."
"I have made this numerous times now and it's now a favorite. So good and flavorful!"