Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 45 min. Total: 45 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1. COOK and stir onions in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Add meat; cook on medium-high heat until browned, stirring frequently. Stir in tomato sauce and tomatoes. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low 15 min., stirring occasionally.
- 2. MEANWHILE, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- 3. REMOVE sauce from heat. Add Neufchatel; stir until melted. Drain spaghetti; place in large bowl. Top with sauce and Parmesan. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 390 calories, 8 g fat (3.5 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 730 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC