Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
6 ServingsPrep: 45 min. Total: 45 min.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- COOK and stir onions in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 5
- min. or until crisp-tender. Add meat; cook on medium-high heat until
- browned, stirring frequently. Stir in tomato sauce and tomatoes.
- Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low 15 min., stirring occasionally.
- MEANWHILE, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- REMOVE sauce from heat. Add Neufchatel; stir until melted. Drain
- spaghetti; place in large bowl. Top with sauce and Parmesan. Yield:
- 6 servings.
SUBSTITUTE: Prepare using whole wheat or multi-grain spaghetti.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 390 calories, 8 g fat (3.5 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 730 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein.