- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- COOK and stir onions in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Add meat; cook on medium-high heat until browned, stirring frequently. Stir in tomato sauce and tomatoes. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low 15 min., stirring occasionally.
- MEANWHILE, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- REMOVE sauce from heat. Add Neufchatel; stir until melted. Drain spaghetti; place in large bowl. Top with sauce and Parmesan. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Spaghetti and Zesty Bolognese
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review