- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti until al
- dente, about 15 minutes; drain and toss with the sauce.
- To make the garlic crumbs, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil
- in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the grated garlic,
- remaining 1/2 cup cereal crumbs, red pepper flakes and 1/4 teaspoon
- salt. Cook until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool, then stir in the
- remaining 1/4 cup parsley. To serve, divide the spaghetti among
- shallow bowls and top with meatballs and garlic crumbs.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: Read all ingredient labels for possible gluten and dairy content prior to use. Ingredient formulas can change, and production facilities vary among brands. If you’re concerned that your brand may contain gluten or dairy, contact the company.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 750 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 1,999 mg sodium, 107 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 39 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.