Spaghetti Alla Carbonara Recipe
"This is a swift and yummy recipe that I received from a dear friend," Roni Goodell says about her fast-to-fix brunch dish. "My family asks for it often," adds the Spanish Fork, Utah cook.
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti
- 10 bacon strips, diced
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain on paper towels. Add butter to drippings; heat until melted.
- Drain spaghetti; toss with eggs and cheese. Add to skillet; cook and stir over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Originally published as Spaghetti Carbonara in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p8
Reviews for Spaghetti Alla Carbonara(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2013
This recipe has all the right stuff--in abundance. It's not lo-cal; it's just good. Have a chopped vegey salad on another night!