Spaghetti 'n' Meatballs
Dress up any purchased spaghetti sauce with homemade meatballs for a fast supper with real homemade appeal—and very little effort. —Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington
Make-Ahead Meatballs Recipe >
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) spaghetti
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 batch of 30 meatballs, (frozen or thawed)
- Grated parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- saucepan, combine spaghetti sauce and meatballs; cover and simmer
- for 15-20 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through. Serve
- with spaghetti; top with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 325 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 683 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now