Spaghetti 'n' Meatballs Recipe
Make-Ahead Meatballs Recipe >
- 1 package (12 ounces) spaghetti
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 batch of 30 meatballs, (frozen or thawed)
- Grated parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine spaghetti sauce and meatballs; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through. Serve with spaghetti; top with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 325 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 683 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.