Meatballs can dress up any purchased spaghetti sauce for a fast supper with real homemade appeal—and very little effort. —Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington
- 1 package (12 ounces) spaghetti
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 batch of 30 meatballs, (frozen or thawed)
- Grated parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine spaghetti sauce and meatballs; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through. Serve with spaghetti; top with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spaghetti 'n' Meatballs in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p20
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Spaghetti 'n' Meatballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review