- 1 package (12 ounces) spaghetti
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 batch of 30 meatballs, (frozen or thawed)
- Grated parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine spaghetti sauce and meatballs; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through. Serve with spaghetti; top with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Spaghetti 'n' Meatballs
"This is not a recipe."
"This is a super easy dinner to get on the table. Thanks for the inspiration!"
"For busy parents this is a great go to hearty meal. We don't always have time to make things from scratch so this recipe is an easy way to provide your family with a hot meal that tastes like you did spend all day in the kitchen. It's also a fun way to get very young kids involved in the kitchen. They can help put in meatballs, pour sauce, etc. Add a bit of extra seasoning to the jarred spaghetti sauce perhaps? If it's easy and fun, and the results are delicious you have a winner in my book."
"This is o.k. when you ae in a hurry, but my homemade meatballs deserve my homemade sauce."
"As 'hsmommy24' said, this was an "add-on" for the original "Make Ahead Meatballs" recipe, which can be found here: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Make-Ahead-MeatballsThe meatball recipe makes enough for several meals -- about 12 dozen meatballs -- which can then be frozen in batches and kept for up to 3 months."