- 1 package (12 ounces) spaghetti
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 batch of 30 meatballs, (frozen or thawed)
- Grated parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine spaghetti sauce and meatballs; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through. Serve with spaghetti; top with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Spaghetti 'n' Meatballs(8)
Sort By :
This is o.k. when you ae in a hurry, but my homemade meatballs deserve my homemade sauce.
As 'hsmommy24' said, this was an "add-on" for the original "Make Ahead Meatballs" recipe, which can be found here: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Make-Ahead-Meatballs
The meatball recipe makes enough for several meals -- about 12 dozen meatballs -- which can then be frozen in batches and kept for up to 3 months.
Jeepers people...be kind. I make everything from scratch, and it took me forever to figure out, like, duh...grab a batch of frozen meatballs (mine or store bought) and throw them in with the jar of spaghetti sauce. My kids actually ask me to make this as something "special" since we remember it fondly as a quick dinner after school activities. I think it's nice that the recipe is here to remind us how simple things can be, when need be.
Duh...I made this the other night, and I didn't even see this recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Meatball Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >