- 1 package (12 ounces) spaghetti
- 3-1/2 cups Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1 batch of 30 meatballs, (frozen or thawed)
- Grated parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine spaghetti sauce and meatballs; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through. Serve with spaghetti; top with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Spaghetti 'n' Meatballs
Sort By :
"For busy parents this is a great go to hearty meal. We don't always have time to make things from scratch so this recipe is an easy way to provide your family with a hot meal that tastes like you did spend all day in the kitchen. It's also a fun way to get very young kids involved in the kitchen. They can help put in meatballs, pour sauce, etc. Add a bit of extra seasoning to the jarred spaghetti sauce perhaps? If it's easy and fun, and the results are delicious you have a winner in my book."
"This is o.k. when you ae in a hurry, but my homemade meatballs deserve my homemade sauce."
"As 'hsmommy24' said, this was an "add-on" for the original "Make Ahead Meatballs" recipe, which can be found here: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Make-Ahead-MeatballsThe meatball recipe makes enough for several meals -- about 12 dozen meatballs -- which can then be frozen in batches and kept for up to 3 months."
"Jeepers people...be kind. I make everything from scratch, and it took me forever to figure out, like, duh...grab a batch of frozen meatballs (mine or store bought) and throw them in with the jar of spaghetti sauce. My kids actually ask me to make this as something "special" since we remember it fondly as a quick dinner after school activities. I think it's nice that the recipe is here to remind us how simple things can be, when need be."
"Duh...I made this the other night, and I didn't even see this recipe!"