Spaghetti 'n' Meat Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomato sauce, tomato, Worcestershire sauce, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Serve over spaghetti. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 231 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 1221mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein .
Reviews for Spaghetti 'n' Meat Sauce
"My wife & I tried this last night after running late. What a delightful little sauce, very quick & easy! Bravo!!We did add a squirt of hot pepper sauce."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.