Spaghetti 'n' Meat Sauce Recipe
This recipe has been a mainstay in our family. I began making it 48 years ago. It is easily doubled or tripled, and the results are always delicious. -Carolyn Ozment, Gaylesville, Alabama
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomato sauce, tomato, Worcestershire sauce, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Serve over spaghetti. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 231 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 1221mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Spaghetti 'n' Meat Sauce
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC