- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomato sauce, tomato, Worcestershire sauce, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Serve over spaghetti. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now
Reviews for Spaghetti 'n' Meat Sauce
Sort By :
My wife & I tried this last night after running late. What a delightful little sauce, very quick & easy! Bravo!!
We did add a squirt of hot pepper sauce.