- 1 package (8.8 ounces) thin rice noodles
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions, adding the edamame during the last 4 minutes of cooking.
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute shrimp in 2 tablespoons oil for 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain noodle mixture; add to skillet. Stir in the soy sauce, pepper and remaining oil; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Soy Shrimp with Rice Noodles in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2013, p93
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Soy Shrimp with Rice Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review