Soy Good Snack Mix Recipe
A tasty takeoff on popular party munchies, this medley stirred up by our Test Kitchen blends nutritious roasted soybeans with crunchy cereal. Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and garlic powder combine for the zesty coating. You'll want to make extra batches of this mix, since handfuls disappear fast!
- 5 cups Cheerios
- 5 cups Multi-Bran Chex
- 1/2 cup dry roasted soybeans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cereals and soybeans. Combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and garlic powder; drizzle over cereal mixture and mix well.
- 2. Transfer to two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 10-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 40-50 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 255 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 513mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 5g fiber), 9g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat
Reviews for Soy Good Snack Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC