Soy-Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 6 chicken leg quarters, skin removed
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1. With a sharp knife, cut leg quarters at the joints if desired. Place in a 4-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic; pour over chicken.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each equals 245 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 1,063 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer