- 6 chicken leg quarters, skin removed
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- With a sharp knife, cut leg quarters at the joints if desired. Place in a 4-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Soy-Garlic Chicken
Sort By :
"Followed the recipe exactly and my husband said it was good. Will make again."
"Increadibly tasty, tender, and juicy!"
"This recipe has such a great taste to it and chicken is very tender! I do like to thicken the gravy a bit first with cornstarch and water before serving."
"I make this recipe quite often. I use boneless chicken thighs instead of legs and it only takes a couple of hours to cook. Really yummy."
"I have made this recipe several times, and my family loves it! The chicken is so tender and quite flavorful. I typically use boneless, skinless thighs when I make it."