- 4 cups uncooked wagon wheel pasta
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, salsa, mushrooms and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in sour cream; heat through.
- Drain pasta; serve with sauce mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Southwestern Wagon Wheels
Sort By :
"<p>I made this recipe for my friends last night for dinner and it was a hit! I'd definitely make it again. It's also good for leftovers. I had some today for lunch. The only thing I changed was that I used fresh crimini mushrooms instead of mushrooms from a jar like it calls for in the recipe</p>"