Southwestern Vegetables & Rice Recipe
Short on time? Here's a spicy, satisfying supper that comes together in moments. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen vegetarian meat crumbles, thawed
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen Southwestern corn, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil. Stir in rice. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5-7 minutes or until rice is tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 502 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 1,629 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 29 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC