Southwestern Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 3 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Pour half of the turkey mixture into a 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. Top with remaining turkey mixture and cheese.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat reduced-sodium soup, reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat cheese) equals 400 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 762 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Reviews for Southwestern Turkey Casserole
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer