Southwestern Taco Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 1-1/2 cups prepared guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Chopped green onion, shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the beans and picante sauce. Spread onto a serving platter. Spread with guacamole.
- 2. In another small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning; spread over guacamole. Sprinkle with cheese, olives, onions, lettuce and tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 12-14 servings.
2 tablespoon: 192 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 465mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Southwestern Taco Bean Dip
"I subbed 2 pkgs. of prepared guacamole; 1 cup of sour cream; Miracle Whip for Mayo; 1 pkg. taco seasoning;1 7 oz pkg. of shredded fat free cheddar cheese; 6 sliced green onions including the tops & omitted the shredded lettuce.We had a large gathering of the family to celebrate 3 July B-days. I set this dip on the table being used for the dips & it was finished before the others once the word got out. It was a bit difficult to get enough on a chip before it broke. I solved this problem by placing a teaspoon on the dip & it worked perfectly in scooping it onto the chip."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.