Southwestern Taco Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 1-1/2 cups prepared guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Chopped green onion, shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the beans and picante sauce. Spread onto a serving platter. Spread with guacamole.
- 2. In another small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning; spread over guacamole. Sprinkle with cheese, olives, onions, lettuce and tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 192 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 465 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Southwestern Taco Bean Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.