Perfect for a party, this dip is a real crowd-pleasure. Ingredients in the recipe blend very well, and it makes a large platterful.—Terri Newton, Marshall, Texas
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 1-1/2 cups prepared guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Chopped green onion, shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the beans and picante sauce. Spread onto a serving platter. Spread with guacamole.
- In another small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning; spread over guacamole. Sprinkle with cheese, olives, onions, lettuce and tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Tex-Mex Dip in Taste of Home August/September 2004, p23
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Southwestern Taco Bean Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review