Southwestern Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, sliced
- Additional picante sauce, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the picante sauce, salad dressing and cumin.
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, beans, mushrooms, pepper, onion and bacon. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Garnish with eggs. Serve with additional picante sauce if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Southwestern Spinach Salad(3)
Sort By :
This is the best Salad recipe! I love to make this for supper on hot summer nights when it is too hot to cook. Serve this with some crust bread and there you go a quick easy supper. Everyone has asked for this recipe that has tryed it. Delish!
My new favorite salad...try it with grilled chicken, even better!
I've made this wonderful salad several times and everyone that tries it loves it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Salad Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >
- Southwest Salads >