- salt; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Stir in potato flakes
- until combined. Add chilies and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Transfer meat mixture to two greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes.
- Layer with corn, mashed potato mixture and remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle with green onions. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to
- 3 months.
- Cover and bake the remaining casserole at 375° for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Sprinkle with
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 15-20
- minutes longer or until bubbly. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2
- casseroles (7 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 399 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 973 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.