Southwestern Seasoning Mix Recipe
I like to experiment with spice and this is one of my creations. There are so many different way to put it to use.—Cheryl Miller, Fort Collins, Colorado
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1. Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Use as a seasoning for cooked vegetables, grilled meats or chip dips. Yield: 1 cup.
1/4 teaspoon: 2 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Southwestern Seasoning Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC