Southwestern Seasoning Mix Recipe
I like to experiment with spice and this is one of my creations. There are so many different way to put it to use.Cheryl Miller, Fort Collins, Colorado
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients. Store in a an airtight container. Use as a seasoning for cooked vegetables, grilled meats or chip dips. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Southwestern Seasoning Mix in Taste of Home February/March 1995, p41
Reviews for Southwestern Seasoning Mix(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review