- paprika, salt, pepper, cayenne and turmeric. Simmer, uncovered,
- until liquid is evaporated, about 5 minutes. Stir in seafood mixture
- and bread crumbs.
- Cut the phyllo dough into 14-in. x 4-1/2-in. strips. Cover with a
- damp towel until ready to use. Lightly brush one strip with butter.
- Top with another strip; brush with butter. Place a tablespoonful of
- seafood mixture near one short side; fold in the long sides and roll
- up. Brush lightly with butter.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining phyllo and
- filling. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer