Southwestern Roast Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 slices cooked roast beef (2-1/4 ounces each)
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese
- 2 canned whole green chilies, halved
- 1. Butter one side of each bread slice. On the unbuttered side of two slices, layer the beef, cheese and chilies; top with remaining bread, buttered side up.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet or griddle coated with cooking spray, toast sandwiches for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich equals 381 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 559 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Reviews for Southwestern Roast Beef Sandwiches
"This sandwich is delicious with or without the cheese, I like to make mine with sour dough bread. Enjoy..."