Southwestern Roast Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 slices cooked roast beef (2-1/4 ounces each)
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese
- 2 canned whole green chilies, halved
- 1. Butter one side of each bread slice. On the unbuttered side of two slices, layer the beef, cheese and chilies; top with remaining bread, buttered side up.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet or griddle coated with cooking spray, toast sandwiches for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 381 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 559mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Southwestern Roast Beef Sandwiches
"This sandwich is delicious with or without the cheese, I like to make mine with sour dough bread. Enjoy..."