- 2 cups cold cooked long grain rice
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large salad bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Southwestern Rice and Bean Salad in Country June/July 1994, p51
Reviews for Southwestern Rice and Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review