- cayenne, chili powder and salt. Combine the milk, oil and egg; stir
- into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in the cheeses.
- Spread into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 400° for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in water and one envelope of taco seasoning. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and remaining taco seasoning;
- mix well. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with the beef mixture and half
- of the cheeses.
- Combine the corn, beans and salsa; spoon over cheese. Sprinkle with
- remaining cheese. Broil 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 460 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 1,041 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.