- two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes; top with pork mixture.
- Combine the corn, beans, tomato, onion, cilantro, jalapeno and lime
- juice; spoon over pork mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until heated
- through. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt cheese with milk.
- Drizzle cheese sauce and remaining barbecue sauce over nachos.
- Yield: 30 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 each equals 288 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 548 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.