- Divide tortilla chips between two greased 13x9-in. baking dishes;
- top with pork mixture. Combine corn, beans, tomato, onion, cilantro,
- jalapeno and lime juice; spoon over pork mixture. Bake, uncovered,
- 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt cheese with milk. Drizzle cheese
- sauce and remaining barbecue sauce over nachos. Yield: 30 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 each equals 288 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 548 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.