Southwestern Mini Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, seasoned salt and pepper. Add cheese; toss well. Stir in chilies, egg, mustard, milk and butter. Pour over flour mixture; stir until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon into greased mini muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until done. Turn out onto a rack to cool. Yield: 36 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 57 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 146 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.