Southwestern Mini Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, seasoned salt and pepper. Add cheese; toss well. Stir in chilies, egg, mustard, milk and butter. Pour over flour mixture; stir until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon into greased mini muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until done. Turn out onto a rack to cool. Yield: 36 servings.
1 each: 57 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Southwestern Mini Muffins
"These are horrible. No taste at all."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.