Southwestern Layer Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) bean dip
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Spread bean dip evenly on a 10-in. to 12-in. serving platter; set aside. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning; spread carefully over bean dip.
- 2. Sprinkle with olive, chicken, tomato, onion and cheese. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 6-8 servings.
2 tablespoon: 66 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Southwestern Layer Bean Dip
"This was good. I didn't use chicken, but added a layer of guacamole with pic ode gallo."
"This was just so-so, not bad & not anything special."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.