Southwestern Layer Bean Dip
Here in the Southwest, we enjoy Mexican food. And this delicious dip always get rave reviews...no matter how often I make it. Everyone loves the great combination of chicken, bean dip and assorted toppings.
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) bean dip
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread bean dip evenly on a 10-in. to 12-in. serving platter; set
- aside. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning;
- spread carefully over bean dip.
- Sprinkle with olive, chicken, tomato, onion and cheese. Cover and
- chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 66 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry