Here in the Southwest, we enjoy Mexican food. And this delicious dip always get rave reviews...no matter how often I make it. Everyone loves the great combination of chicken, bean dip and assorted toppings.
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) bean dip
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread bean dip evenly on a 10-in. to 12-in. serving platter; set aside. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning; spread carefully over bean dip.
- Sprinkle with olive, chicken, tomato, onion and cheese. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Tex-Mex Dip in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p5
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Southwestern Layer Bean Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review