Southwestern Hot Dogs Recipe
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 10 hot dogs
- 10 hot dog buns, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cut a 1/2-in.-deep lengthwise slit in each hot dog. Spoon about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture into each.
- 2. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve on buns. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 347 calories, 22 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 820 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Southwestern Hot Dogs
"Hands down the BEST hot dogs my husband and I have ever had!"