Ghosts, goblins and skeletons can't keep their hands out of this popular snack mix, reports field editor Renae Moncur of Burley, Idaho. It features crunchy popcorn and pumpkin seeds and has a zesty taco flavor.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) butter-flavored microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 cup salted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup corn chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon taco sauce
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, pumpkin seeds and corn chips.
- Combine the butter and taco sauce and seasoning; drizzle over
- popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 275°
- for 10 minutes, stirring once. Serve warm, or cool before storing in
- an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.