Southwestern Dip Mix Recipe
- 1/2 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1/3 cup dried minced onion
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons dried minced chives
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Tortilla chips or fresh vegetables
- 1. Combine first eight ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place up to 6 months. Yield: 12 batches (1-1/2 cups total).
- 2. To prepare one batch of dip: Add 2 tablespoons of mix to mayonnaise and sour cream; stir until blended. Serve with chips or vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips and vegetables) equals 264 calories, 27 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Southwestern Dip Mix
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.