Keep a container of this mix on hand to make dip at a moment's notice. The dip is spiced just right so it will appeal to all palates at potlucks and holiday gatherings.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1/3 cup dried minced onion
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons dried minced chives
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch):
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Tortilla chips or fresh vegetables
- Combine first eight ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place up to 6 months. Yield: 12 batches (1-1/2 cups total).
- To prepare one batch of dip: Add 2 tablespoons of mix to mayonnaise and sour cream; stir until blended. Serve with chips or vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Southwestern Dip Mix in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p104
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Southwestern Dip Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review