Southwestern Cheese Dip Recipe
To take the edge off the kids' (and our!) hunger, this dip can be whipped up in no time. It's great with vegetable or chips.—Coleen Martin, Brookfield, Wisconsin
- 1 pound Mexican or plain process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bunch green onions with tops, sliced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Assorted fresh vegetables or tortilla chips
- 1. Place cheeses in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl. Top with bacon, onions and chilies. Microwave at 50% power for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring every minute. Serve with vegetables or chips. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 126 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 497mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Southwestern Cheese Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC