Southwestern Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 pound Mexican or plain process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bunch green onions with tops, sliced
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Assorted fresh vegetables or tortilla chips
- 1. Place cheeses in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl. Top with bacon, onions and chilies. Microwave at 50% power for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring every minute. Serve with vegetables or chips. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 126 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 497 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Southwestern Cheese Dip
"I was searching for a quick, flavorful dip to take to a dinner party! Found it!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.