Southwestern Beans Recipe
Start with ground beef and add beans and seasonings. Then you have a great side dish for any meal! -Catherine Skelton, Seligman, Missouri
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) pork and beans
- 1/3 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 10-12 servings.
3/4 cup: 132 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 514mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Southwestern Beans
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC