Start with ground beef and add beans and seasonings. Then you have a great side dish for any meal!
-Catherine Skelton, Seligman, Missouri
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) pork and beans
- 1/3 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat
- until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients;
- heat through. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 132 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 514 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.