- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) pork and beans
- 1/3 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Western Beans in Country Woman September/October 1995, p35
Reviews for Southwestern Beans(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review