Southwest Turkey Spirals Recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked turkey
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 2 teaspoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 piece: 47 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 vegetable, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Southwest Turkey Spirals
"I finally found a roll up that didn't just taste like cream cheese! These have so much flavor to them."